pastorshane

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

"I'm Sorry"

How long has it been since someone apologized to you and it seemed genuine?                           
More often than not, the words, “I’m sorry” is followed by words that excuse away all guilt. 
I have experienced apologies that felt like they were written by attorneys. 
My request for your forgiveness is in no way an admission of guilt or responsibility on my behalf and any restitution required may negate this apology pending review by a biased party of my choosing”.

So the acronym B.E.D. may help you avoid sounding insincere and shallow next time you have to humbly utter the words, “I’m sorry”. 
Avoid B.E.D.
Blame
Excuses
Denial   

"If you forgive those who sin against you, your heavenly Father will forgive you"          
Matthew 6:14

No comments:

Post a Comment