pastorshane

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

What Makes God Smile?

What Makes God Smile? 
"so whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God"
1 Corinthians 10:31

#1.  Confessing your sin brings glory to God 
"my son, give glory to the Lord, the God of Israel, by telling the truth.  Make your confession and tell me what you have done. Don't hide it from me"  Joshua 7:19

#2.  Faith brings glory to God 
"Abraham never wavered in believing God's promise.  In fact, his faith grew stronger, and in this he brought glory to God"  Romans 4:20

#3.  Bearing fruit brings glory to God
"When you produce much fruit, you are my true disciples.  This brings great glory to my Father"
John 15:8
NOTE:  "bearing fruit" is the product of the Holy Spirit working in your life (love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self control ~ Galatians 5:22-23)

#4.  Giving Thanks brings glory to God
"giving thanks is a sacrifice that truly honors me"  Psalm 50:23

#5.  Prayer brings glory to God
"You can ask for anything in my name, and I will do it, so that the Son can bring glory to the Father"
John 14:13

No comments:

Post a Comment