“Who am I before God?” series
Study of the Book of Ephesians
~ Peace & Unity with God ~
was called being “brought near to God”
· “made the two groups one” (the church)
· “destroyed the barrier” (His mission)
came; it protected us until we could be made
right with God through faith. And now that
the way of faith has come, we no longer need
the law as our guardian.” Galatians 3:23-25 NLT
· “peace to those who were near” Jews
· “for through Him we both have access”
"So let us come boldly to the throne of our gracious God.
There we will receive his mercy,
and we will find grace to help us when we need it most."
3 Pictures of the Church
· God ALONE meets my relationship needs
· “with Christ Jesus Himself as the cornerstone”
· All weight rests upon the cornerstone.
LESSON: Build your life on Jesus, the cornerstone
So we tell others about Christ, warning everyone and teaching everyone with all the wisdom God has given us. We want to present them to God, perfect in their relationship to Christ.” Colossians 1:27-28
To make peace…. Jesus had to…. "He broke down the barrier of the dividing wall."